|...version française de cette page|
Download and install Computree 5.0.¶
Reminder: Using Computree implies acceptance of the Computree Charter
The executable version of Computree is available for Windows 7/8/10 64bits only.
For other environments (Linux in particular), please refer to the compilation instructions: [[computreedevtools:En_quickstart|to the compilation instructions]].
To install Computree :
- Download the archive of the latest stable version of Computree for Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Unpack it into a directory of your choice, which will be the root directory of Computree.
- Install MSVC 2015 Redistributable (if not already installed):
- Either by running the file redist/vcredist_x64.exe in the Computree main directory
- Either by executing the downloadable file on the Microsoft site: Download Microsoft
- To launch the Computree GUI, double-click on the CompuTreeGui.exe file.
- To start the Computree batch interface, execute the CompuTreeBatch.exe “ScriptName” command from a command prompt.
You can also download the latest beta version for Windows here: http://rdinnovation.onf.fr/projects/computree-beta-version-base/files.
Known problem: Computree seems not to work with some “old” Intel HD graphics cards (OpenGL problem not specific to Computree).
Adding plugins not provided with the standard version¶To install a plugin not provided in the standard installation package :
- Download and unzip the plugin library, taking care to take the version corresponding to your system (.dll for Windows, .so for linux).
- Move the library to the /plugins subdirectory of the Computree installation folder.
N.B.: You must then restart CompuTreeGui for the plugins to be taken into account (or use the menu About / Plugins / Reload Plugins).