- Projets / Projects: Computree
- Organisation: Office National des Forêts (Nancy, France)
- Registered on: 10/24/2013
- Last connection: 12/13/2017
- 03 - Computree (Project Manager , Open Source Project User, 10/25/2013)
- FAQ Lidar (Project Manager , 01/28/2015)
- Plugin IFP - LSIS (IFP) (Project Manager , Open Source Project User, 07/21/2016)
- Plugin SimpleTree (Project Manager , Open Source Project User, 07/07/2015)
- Projets publics (Project Manager , Project User, 10/02/2014)
- SimpleTree Beta Version (Project Manager , Project User, Open Source Project User, 05/10/2016)
Reported issues: 121
- 09:21 am 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Export voxels
- Hi Marcus,
For now only "Export - Voxel - 3D grids, table (X,Y,Z,Value)" and "3D grids, ASCII" formats are availab...
- 11:21 am 03 - Computree Ph.D. student position in Québec
U. Laval (Québec) is recruiting a Ph.D. student in modeling forest structure-function from lidar:
- 12:51 pm 03 - Computree Doctoral Research Opportunity in Québec
- You will find here, a Doctoral Research Opportunity:
Title: METHODS DEVELOPMENT TO IMPROVE TREE- AND STAND-LEVEL G...
- 02:31 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Spatial resolution & method name used for deriving DTM and DSM (Computree)
The easiest solution is to:
- Select "Item information" action,
- Show your DTM/DSM in the view,
- 02:47 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Spatial resolution & method name used for deriving DTM and DSM (Computree)
The only publication containing informations about this DTM method (plugin ONF) is (but description is very...
- 03:19 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Questions to improve the user experience
some answers to your question:
- Is there allready the announced opportunity to save the "project" in a f...
- 12:21 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: SimpleTree plugin and not 0,0,0 centered input clouds
There is also the step named "Center point clouds" from toolkit plugin, in Points/Transform menu.
Also available in: Atom