- Projets / Projects: Computree
- Organisation: Office National des Forêts (Nancy, France)
- Registered on: 10/24/2013
- Last connection: 10/16/2019
- FAQ Lidar (Project Manager , 01/28/2015)
- Gouvernance Computree (Project Manager , 11/21/2018)
- SimpleTree Beta Version (Project Manager , Project User, Open Source Project User, 05/10/2016)
- 03 - Computree (Project Manager , Open Source Project User, 10/25/2013)
- Plugin IFP - LSIS (IFP) (Project Manager , Open Source Project User, 07/21/2016)
- Plugin SimpleTree (Project Manager , Open Source Project User, 07/07/2015)
Reported issues: 121
- 02:14 PM 03 - Computree The U. Laval is recruiting Ph.D. student
- The U. Laval is recruiting Ph.D. student in modeling forest structure-function from lidar:
- 12:02 PM 03 - Computree 2-year Post-doctoral Offer in Saint Mandé, France
- 2-year Post-doctoral Offer:
Multi-layer reconstruction of 3D point clouds : Application to forest 3D structure and...
- 04:59 PM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: SimpleTree Segmentation into trees
You can use export/point exports steps, using "export multiple files" option. (v5 of Computree here http://rdi...
- 10:32 AM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: SEGMA - parameters
The file format is the following:
2 columns, separated by a tabulation.
- first col...
- 10:21 AM 03 - Computree Bug reporting: RE: ComputreeV5 Compile error
it is necessary to deactivate "shadow builds" in project tab. (you will need to qmake and recompile all).
- 02:37 PM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: CompuTreeBatch needs to run from its own directory? (plus some other issues)
Thanks for these feedbacks. We will consider them for next computree version.
For script format, next Compu...
- 02:30 PM 03 - Computree Bug reporting: RE: ComputreeV5 Compile On Windows 10
I'm compiling with Qt_5.10.1 MSVC_2015_64 and it works well.
Perhaps try 5.10.1 version (if I remem...
- 02:22 PM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: DBH extraction method
The ONF_StepExtractDiameterFromCylinders step takes the following parameters:
- Href: reference height (1.30 ...
- 01:46 PM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: informations
To complete Jan's statements a little:
For computer power:
- Computree is able to use graphic cards capabi...
- 08:11 PM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Loop / Batch - Mode
If you use the batch mode, yes you would need to generate yourself one script for each file.
This process wou...
Also available in: Atom