- Projets / Projects: Computree
- Organisation: Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena
- Registered on: 06/06/2016
- Last connection: 03/26/2018
Reported issues: 0
- 10:48 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Beta 17 "Stable"?
- Hi Jan
I encountered Another Problem. I cant Export Multiple QSM models. It crashes the whole time. When i Export Si...
- 12:00 am 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Beta 17 "Stable"?
- Another Problem:
You implemented a new step: "Segmentation into tree clouds", so you can detect single trees via s...
- 10:40 am 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Beta 17 "Stable"?
- As far as I can reconsider, it only happens with .las. I just exportet ascii files and they were readable in EXCEL.
- 08:19 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Beta 17 "Stable"?
- Hi Jan,
there is a problem with the export. If you convert a file from .las to .xyb and then back to .las, the onl...
- 05:04 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Shifting the georeferenced Pointcloud
thanks for the answers. I can use now cloudcompare and I even figured out the shifting. I have only one probl...
- Hello everyone,
I use georeferenced Point clouds, and Jan Hackenberg has figured out, that my Coordinate System is...
Also available in: Atom