- Projets / Projects: Computree
- Commentaires / Comments:
during my academical career in computational forestry I developed the free software SimpleTree. At first as a C++ standalone tool relying on PCL functionality, later as a plugin within Computree.
You can find some clouds of volume ground truthed trees in excellent quality within my plugins download section.
- Organisation: none
- Registered on: 07/02/2014
- Last connection: 11/11/2018
Reported issues: 11
- 02:25 AM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Problem installing on Ubuntu 18.04
- Hijacking this topic :D
Has anyone a successful compilation of at least Computree with PCL, OpenCV and GSL under Ubu...
- 02:13 AM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Need a model to use as ground truth
- Hi Carlos
sorry I missed your question. You can downlaod allData zip file from here:
- 01:35 AM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Elliptical stem
Jean Francois# answer confirmed and here is the link to Pasis Matlab source:
- 08:55 PM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: evaluate dbh with Simpletree
- So you downloaded both the windows exectuable as well as the script from here?
- 08:38 AM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Creating evenly distributed point cloud?
I will check if the step is still included Alexandre did talk about. I used it for a while, but not in the seco...
- 01:45 PM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Point Cloud density to raster format
- Hi Mike
Alexandres plugin (ONF) has at least a step which comes close to it. I do not have a precompiled version o...
- 12:21 PM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Improving the DTM
- Hi Sher,
thanks for the feedback. From the script you link I assume u work, with my (SimpleTree) DTM step. I am no...
- 04:46 PM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: DBH and height measurement
you need to use the full QSM SimpleTree step to compute height. Well I assume that there is a faster step for o...
- 08:45 AM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Computree 5 Compile failed
I could successfully compile CT5 on 16.04. GCC is:
xyz-All-Series:~$ gcc --version:
gcc (Ubuntu 5.4.0...
- 01:13 AM 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: Different Results using the same steps.
can you please confirm this by
saving the clouds exactly before the modeling
stoping the pipeline
re load the ...
Also available in: Atom