- Projets / Projects: Computree
- Commentaires / Comments: Hi I am a software developer in the field of computational forestry, working with multiple scan mode data of single trees. I have an open source stand alone tool of my integrated method: http://www.simpletree.uni-freiburg.de/ You can also find some clouds of volume ground truthed trees page.
- Organisation: IWW _ Uni Freiburg
- Registered on: 07/02/2014
- Last connection: 02/14/2018
Reported issues: 11
- 08:42 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: QSM- Output csv file
- PS I saw you use CT version 4. I think this one is pretty old? You should stick to a newer version if possible. Test ...
- 08:37 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: QSM- Output csv file
second question first:
Yes I have two options for coniferous trees. The first one is full automatic, you find...
- 12:25 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: SimpleTree_Beta_4.33.06_Plot_Coniferous.xsct2
- Hi Chiara
a) I assume you are using the downloadable CT/ST version from here: http://rdinnovation.onf.fr/projects/...
after multiple tries I still fail to get a running SimpleTree on my Ubuntu system. Three trials, each of them w...
- 09:09 pm 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: QSM model - advanced stops working at 98%
- Dear Thomas,
more dense is relative, but for sure in general an increasing difficulty factor. It means more occlus...
- 08:48 am 03 - Computree Forum Public: RE: QSM model - advanced stops working at 98%
- Hi Thomas,
that is strange. What you described is too my knowledge impossible. If you can view the cylinders in th...
it seems that SimpleTree plugin can compile after fixing two case sensitive related include issues. As soon as ...
- Hi folks
I hope you had a good time using my plugin and will also in future. My last working hour in Diabolo contr...
Also available in: Atom