|...version française de cette page|
To install Computree, first download the version for your system in the Documents section:
- Computree - Windows 7/8 64 bits
- Computree - Windows 7/8 32 bits
- Computree - Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 bits
- Computree - Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64 bits
Unzip the archive where you want to install Computree.
Completing Installation on Windows¶
On Windows, just create a shortcut (right click, create a shortcut) to CompuTreeGui.exe executable file.
Completing installation on Ubuntu¶
Under Ubuntu, creating the shortcut requires a few extra steps (Ubuntu version 13.04 and later).
- Open a terminal (CTRL + ALT + T)
- Go to the installation directory of Computree (use comands cd NomDeRépertoire and cd .. to navigate into the directory hierarchy)
- Type the following command:
- This creates a file named computree.desktop
- Open a file explorer and navigate to the installation directory of Computree
- Drag the file computree.desktop into the application launch bar or on the desktop
Otherwise it is always possible to launch Computree directly from a terminal by typing, in the installation directory of Computree, the following command:
Adding plugins¶To install plugin not included in the standard installation package:
- Download (and unzip) the plugin library (.dll for Windows, .so for linux, taking care to take the version adapted to your system...)
- Move the library in the /ComputreeInstall/plugins sub directory of the installation folder of Computree :
|Previous (Item types)||Back to summary||Next (Standard Graphic Interface)|