Hi Computree community,
today I released SimpleForest. It is completely new written code, but relies of course on my experience from developing SimpleTree during my phd and post doc time.
Here is two screenshots from QSM models I produced:
- I uploaded few tutorials on youtube, you can get a quick overview before trying SimpleForest out. Read the video description for more details:
- You can find the source code of SimpleForest on Gitlab:
- You can find downloads like a fully windows compilation at:
- SimpleForest_v5.x.x_computree_v5.x.x - Windows executable
- SimpleForestUserGuide.pdf - a guide to use the SimpleForest plugin
- SimpleForestXXX.xsct2 - SimpleForest Computree scripts
- all_data.zip - 36 high resoluted tree point clouds
- tree_data.csv - the ground truth data for all_data.zip
After knowing from your feedback that this work is stable and usable I will try to contact Alexandre to migrate
my code into CT repository.